Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bliggidi-Bloggidi-Boo (Get it? It's like Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo...no? Well this is awkward.)

I've never been one that is good at this whole blogging thing, my writing is sporadic at best due to my aversion to blogging in general, but with the recent and upcoming "adventures" I have going on it has been requested of me (by friends and family) to keep up some kind of narrative so they can keep updated while I am away. Not one to want to disappoint here is said requested blog.

My life is in a state of flux right now. I just completed my bachelors degree (a day I thought I'd never see at one point) and am getting ready to leave in three weeks to study abroad in London. I also just returned a couple weeks ago from a cruise with my friends that was by far one of the sweetest vacations ever. Needless to say life is pretty dang good right now, with the exception of a couple hiccups. While there is definitely some anxiety about going out on my own, and sadness in leaving this portion of my life behind, I'm excited about all the possibilities that are before me.

So, without further introduction, let the "adventures" begin.

1 comment:

Wes Larson said...

Well, I am officially the first to comment on your blog. So far so good, Im excited to hear the adventures.